Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Kings Chamber - vision 1-9-2001

As I was praying, asking the Father to take me to that Secret place, to the King's Chamber, this is what I saw. I was praying and meditating upon this verse when I entered into the vision. Isa 66: “Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?”

A large bed made of the purest gold. The linens were made of the finest material ever seen. They were of the deepest wine/purple color I have ever seen, like the fire of a Brazilian Amethyst. Across the canopy of the bed was fabric of red velour/velvet. This was almost Garnet/Bloodstone in color, also known as Sardis in the Scripture. The canopy of the bed was pure gold, topped with Ivory. The headboard was also pure gold, inlaid with many precious stones. I recognized Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, Garnet, Amethyst, Diamond, Onyx, Pearl and Topaz. I saw other colors that I didn’t know. One looks like Mother of Pearl or Opal.


There is brightness to the room, but I don’t see a light source. The King Himself is the Light. There is a footstool by the bed. It is gold and pearl. The cover is red velvet, the same as the canopy cover. There is no carpet in the room. The floor is transparent gold, almost like Diamonds. The floor reflects perfectly the Glory and Light of the King. There doesn’t seem to be any walls in the room or any ceiling. Then I saw the strangest sight; a silver door. From the outside of the Kings Chamber, there is red carpet laid out right up to the door. I see the Bride coming to the door. She does not have her Bridal Gown on. She has a Radiant Gown on. It is beautiful, but it is so simplistic. It is pure white, looks to be made of silk. She has her bridal bouquet in her hand. I saw white roses, red roses, lilies, carnations, and orchids. There is something pure about her. A gentle smile, a hungry look in her eyes, a longing in her face. She reaches her hand to knock on the door, but as she does, the door is opened.

As I saw the next part, the Spirit of the Lord overwhelmed me. I was slain in the spirit, the Lord spoke that He was burning this upon my heart.

I saw the King standing at the door. He was clothed in the most beautiful garments. His robe was purple, same as the bed linens. He has a sash around His waist that was deep red, inlaid with gold. He seemed to be enveloped with Light, the Light seemed to emanate from Him. His eyes were flames of fire. That fire met every hunger in the Bride. She began to be weak, which caused her to begin to fall. The King caught her in His arms. He carried her to the bed. He gently laid her upon it and lay down with her, caressing her head. He held her in His arms and began to whisper His secrets in her ear.

I am feeling the Spirit of the Lord even as I type this. He is so real to me right now.

Interpretation – I don’t have much but here is what I have.


The wine/purple color represents Royalty.

Red represents the Blood of Jesus that was shed for our salvation.
The colors of the stones do have a lot of meaning; will have to search them out.

Jesus, the King Himself is the Light of the world, of Heaven.

The silver door represents redemption.

The red carpet represents that we can only enter the presence of God through the Blood of Jesus that bought our redemption.

The Bride having on a simple gown represents humility. It is radiant because she has been in the Glory of God. His favor is upon her. There is purity in the Bride for the fires of God have tried her. She longs to she her King, her Ishi; she is hungry for His presence. She smiles, knowing that He is about to answer her hearts cry. She begins to knock on the door, but the King, knowing her hearts cry opens the door to her. Isaiah 65:24 says “And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.”


When we enter into that Secret Chamber of Our Lord and King, His beauty and His majesty will overwhelm us, to the point of being pliable in His hands. He will be able to take us and move us into any place He would have us to be. That Holy Fire in His eyes will burn away every impurity in us; it will meet our every longing, our deepest hearts cry. He will take us into His arms, hold us near to His heart and will share the secrets of His heart with us, for He knows that He can trust us.

No comments:

Post a Comment