Thursday, May 13, 2010

Health Update

Went to the dr yesterday and found out that I have pyroderma gangrenosum again. This is an autoimmune form of gangrene. Very painful. Best way I can describe it is hot chili oil being poured on a open wound. It isn't that bad now though - and I praise God for that.

Basically the dr said that the stomach crohn's is cured (as I have no intestine to attack), but now the crohn's is attacking my skin. crohn's is still there, my immune system going crazy. It doesn't have the intestine to attack, so it is going to find something else - so it is eating my dermis (tissue under the skin).

I have 2 large lessions on my leg and 1 where the surgical scar is - it was almost healed. The area of a dime, now pyro has eaten away a place the size of a half dollar. I've had over 10 months of this now. I am tired of it.

I have battled in the spirit, been prayed for, been anointed with oil, the spirit of infirmity rebuked - and I am still fighting. I know healing is mine in Jesus' name. But I want it now. THhs has gone on for too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment