Tuesday, May 11, 2010

2 dreams of healing - deafness

Friday, February 24, 2006


I was driving on Radium Springs Road and I turned on Williamsburg headed back to 19 to my church. I kept going in circles. I would wind up back on Radium Springs. I turned back on Williamsburg and I saw Jesus walking down the road. I was now on a bicycle.

Jesus turned to me and I said “Lord, go ahead of me and I will follow you.” I sensed that the Lord was grieved at this. I then said “Stop Lord. Walk beside me.”

Jesus took the handle bars of the bike. I took my feet of the pedals, took my hands off the bars, wrapped my arms around Jesus and rested my head upon him and just closed my eyes.

When I did this, I was immediately at the church. I was always able to see Him. He walked in with me, with my head still upon His chest (my left ear). I looked up to Him and said, “Lord, I can’t hear Your Heartbeat. I am nearly deaf.”

Some people in the church (no one that is actually a part of the congregation) grabbed me. Some tried to cast out a demon, others rebuking the deafness, 1 was some sort of psychologist and he gave some kind of behavioral problem as the diagnosis. Nothing the people did restored the hearing.

When the people were doing this, Jesus walked away to the other side of the room. I kept my eyes on Jesus. After this was over, I went back to Jesus and rested my head up on His chest again and just rested in Him.

When I awoke, the Lord told me that as I kept my eyes on Him, rested in Him, and listened to His Heart, He would heal me completely.

Nov 5, 2007 - It was one of those dreams in a dream kinds - I always know to pay attention to things like this.

I was in a church service somewhere - didn't look like anywhere I had ever been before. They had music playing - it was Misty Edwards, but I don't know if she was there or it was a CD, it was her voice though. I was in the back of the church - pacing and praying. A man was propped up against the back of a pew watching me. From where he stood, he asked me if I wanted to be filled with the Spirit again and healed. I said YES! When I did, I fell flat on my face. Then I remember another man coming behind me, he squatted down over me, placed his hands over both my ears. I remember the other man saying take the nails. He took the nails and placed them against the back of my ears, it felt like the tip was going through the back, but then there was a pop and my ears opened. I could hear perfectly. At that moment, I began to speak in tongues in a language that I had never spoken before.

That is when I woke up and realized that was dream (still in a dream). I began to cry, knowing that it was only a dream. I began to seek God and plead for my healing. I spent the day praying, later than night I went to another church (again one that I didn't recognize) and went and told them the dream from that morning. They began to pray, but nothing happened. But the next thing I knew, all the women in there were wearing wedding gowns. Dream was over.

I woke up knowing that God is indeed about to heal me and set me free. I am pondering the nails and then the wedding dress - but I think I know the wedding dress meaning. The church is about to begin to walk in the position of the Bride and recognize her authority. That is one thing God is teaching me - the authority of the sons and the authority of the Bride.


April 26, 2008 - Nails – A few weeks after I had this dream, I was reading a verse about the bondservant. When a man went from slave to bondservant of his master, his ear was pierced through with an awl. God was saying that in becoming a bondservant to Him, my healing would come. Bondservant – one who freely chooses to serve a master, even though he is free from all slavery

No comments:

Post a Comment