Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Bride and 9/11

The Lord reminded me of a vision and a word the weekend before the terror attacks in New York and DC.


Friday night (Sept 7, 2001) as I was lying down for bed, I began to pray. I began to ask that the Lord would be my Advocate, my Lawyer to represent me in the divorce case with the world. I asked that the Father, the Righteous Judge, would grant me a bill of divorcement from the marriage that had been consummated with the world and a bill of annulment from the betrothal to the things that I was given to, but not yet tied to.

After I prayed, I saw a beautiful Bride, ready for the wedding. She was dressed in the most gorgeous gown that I have ever seen. (I have been looking at bridal gowns since I was 18 and trying to design mine.) It was made of silk and satin, even fabrics that I have never seen before. The train looked to be a mile long; it didn't ever seem to end. The bodice of the gown was made of the purest, whitest flowers that could be imagined. There was not a single spot in the flower. They cast no shadow. I could hear someone say "She has prepared herself with myrrh and aloes." At this point, I noticed the sweetest fragrance. It was subtle, yet overwhelming at the same time. I could not see her face; a veil covered her face completely.





She had a crown of gold with many jewels upon her head, it seemed that the veil was attached to the crown. Even though her face was veiled, she had a radiance that shone so bright. I noticed then that her hands were covered with silk gloves that seemed to be made into the gown.

She then moved her hands down to her dress and raised the hem a bit to reveal her shoes. I noticed that she wore combat boots. I began to chuckle a bit at the sight. I looked closely and saw that the boots were not clean, like the rest of her appearance. Her shoes were filthy, had mud and muck all over them. The vision ended.

Tonight, (Monday Sept 10, 2001) I was looking for Rick Joyner's web site. I accidentally went to http://morningstarministries.com/ I looked through the site and it was speaking of fasting. On the side bar, I looked and saw "What Says the Bride." I looked again and saw the same thing. Didn't click on the link but took note. Scanned down the rest of the page. That is when I noticed that I was not at Rick Joyner's site. It had a link to his page http://morningstarministries.org) and I click there, it opened another browser so I scanned back up to the top of the page and still saw "What Says the Bride." I went on the Rick's site and searched a few things. I closed that browser and was back to the original page. This time, that link said what it was supposed to say - "What the Bible Says." I have been pondering this since. I wouldn't have taken notice to that, except that I had the vision of the Bride Friday night.

Then the next morning - the fateful 9-11, the Lord began asking me "What says the Bride", it began softly but then built in intensity until the voice was almost audible and very commanding. I began to weep, for I did not know how to answer. The Lord then brought to my remembrance a word that He spoke to me on Aug 7, 01.



Decision America

A new day is dawning for the Church in America. This is a decision time. We say that election time is "Decision America", but this is the day and the hour for "Decision America." America's future hangs in the balance. What will she do? Will she turn her heart back to the God of her Founding Fathers, or will she forsake the Hand that has brought her safely through all trials? Why has this hour come, you ask? Have I not been wooing you by My Spirit, says the Lord? You have turned a deaf ear to me, as did the nation of Israel. I am giving one last call to this nation, if you turn, I will hear you and become your God, but if you do not, then I will remove My Hand of protection from you.

America the Beautiful, you are beloved. Heed the warning and you will prosper. Turn back to the God of your Fathers. Let the Lord, Jehovah-Nissi, be the banner over this land again. He has covered you with is hand and protected you in battle, now you say that there is peace and we do not need the Lord. But O, how we need Him! We do not see that the greatest danger is yet of the horizon. Return and see the Salvation of the Lord.

Intercessors, it is time, more than ever, to pray and intercede for this nation. Do not grow weary; stand strong. In times of weakness, the Lord Almighty will be your strength. Keep you eyes upon the goal, and you will see the glory of the Lord revealed."

No comments:

Post a Comment